view from the rv park in malibu

view from the rv park in malibu

The Oregon Coast

The Oregon Coast

Monday, July 19, 2010

well I guess this is it

Just to let everyone know I'm finally home in Houston- wow that was some kinda trip. I got home last wednesday and I'm still trying to relax. Lots to do here- and I plan on heading back to El Paso (where I'm setting up a semi-permanent place for my rv in the Messilla Valley). It's just beautiful there and only 15 minutes from El Paso- 15 Minutes from Las Cruses. I am also looking into possibly building a small RV park there among the Pecan groves, horse farms, cotton and alfafa fields. That would really be nice. We will see how that goes. Well thanks to those who bothered to read the blog-it was a different experience for me- but I truly enjoyed writting it so maybe I'll do it again on the next big trip-TC my friends - Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment