view from the rv park in malibu

view from the rv park in malibu

The Oregon Coast

The Oregon Coast

Thursday, June 24, 2010

as the dawn breaks on day 46


What great weather- perfect night last night. did'nt even close all the windows and vents. Played some finally again last night finished 10th out of about 500-won points only on clubwpt.com. But it was nice to play well again-I've been in a bit of a slump lately. Had a little trouble with the truck (leaking power steering hose) only gonna cost about $500-ouch. Spent most of yesterday with my son BJ and looking forward to spending more time with him today as well as throughout the rest of my trip. The view from my desk here is spectacular- I didn't know the rv park was on the hillside overlooking the beach until I got here. But that's ok. Well more later TC Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment